- South Providence Neighborhood Association: email@example.com
- Elmwood Neighborhood Association: karen_ena@earthli
- Elmwood Business and Community Association: karen_ena@earthli
- Friends of Peace and Plenty Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of Knight Memorial Library: email@example.com
- Trash and Recycling Task Force: cerayner@stanfordalumni
- Triangle of Reservoir Neighborhood Association: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington Park Neighborhood Association: email@example.com
Providence City Walk Street Team Opportunity
Since last month, the City Walk planning team started putting together some preliminary design concepts for Phase 1 and attended the Sowing Place Holiday Market at Southside Cultural Center to talk to people about City Walk. In addition to the Holiday Market, Street Team members will be attending various other community events throughout the next year to keep community members in the loop about City Walk and to bring your ideas and concerns back to the project team.
Phase 1 Design Work
We look forward to sharing phase 1 design concepts with you in early 2018. Phase 1 includes Clifford Street in Downtown, the Clifford Street bridge over I-95, and Pine and Friendship streets between I-95 and Broad Street. The project team will be attending several neighborhood group meetings in January and February to discuss the concepts with community members and gather feedback. We are also planning to discuss the design concepts at the Providence Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Commission meeting in January or February. Stay tuned for more information about those opportunities.
Street Team Application
City Walk Street Team applications will be accepted until January 15th. This is a part-time position with approximately 40 flexible hours total over the next year or so, mostly on evenings and weekends. Read more about the position here and either consider filling out this application form yourself or sharing it with someone you think would be a good fit. If you have any questions, please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-680-8522.