Please join us for our 2018 Annual Meeting, a fun and inspiring evening spent with neighbors and friends. Free and open to everyone, members and non-members alike.
- Meet and mingle at a reception with neighbors and elected officials while enjoying complimentary pizza
- View a slide presentation of 2017 highlights and our plans for 2018
- Welcome new board members, and celebrate 2018 WBNA Award Winners with cake courtesy of Sin Bakery
- Renew your membership or join as a new member so you can cast your vote for our 2018 Board and support our work
- throughout the year
- All are welcome! Bring the whole family – free childcare provided
We have lots to celebrate about the past year. From major infrastructure projects to helping neighbors in need, 2017 is a year we proudly got stuff done.
Join us as we review these accomplishments, but also as we look to what’s ahead in 2018. In this our 35th year, WBNA will be calling all neighbors to shape WBNA’s future! Details to come.
RSVP appreciated: 401-831-9344 or email@example.com.
Books, CD’s, LPS, DVD’s, Board Games, Manga, Fiction, Children’s Books, Memoirs + More.
Meet with Lt. James Barrows, who reports on incidents in the previous month. Talk face to face with the police commander to resolve quality of life issues. Learn about programs to reduce crime from other invited guests. Get to know your neighbors and their concerns. Crime Watch window placards are available at each meeting.
In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the event will occur on Tuesday, January 30, at the same time and same location.
First come First Served. If child is not present, please provide proof of child’s identity and age.
En caso de cancelación por condición del clima, el evento se llevará a cabo el Martes 30 de Enero, 2018 a la misma hora y el mismo lugar.
Primero en llegar, primero en ser atendido. Si su niño no puede estar presente, favor de traer prueba de su identificación y edad.
SPNA is a member organization of Neighbors for Revitalization (N4R) – a collaboration of neighbors & organizations addressing the issues of blighted properties in Providence – and frequently addresses development issues on and near Broad St.