Last chance for teens 14-19 to sign up for our Culinary Academy work readiness program!
The program meets Monday and Wednesday from 3:30-5:00pm at Providence Youth Services (640 Broad Street). We still have openings and we would love to fill those positions before next week!
- Program is FREE to participants
- Ages 14-19
- Please fill out and return the application to Providence Youth Services (640 Broad St)
- ONLY 12 SPOTS available per session
- Food tasting, snacks and dinner included at every session!
- Learn resume and interview skills from industry professionals
WHEN: Begins October 16, 2017
TIME: Monday and Wednesday 3:30-5:00 PM
LOCATION: PROVIDENCE YOUTH SERVICES 640 Broad St. Providence, RI 02908 (401) 456-0604
Teens can stop by our branch to fill out or drop off the application. We will continue to accept applications until the program is full.